Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day


I downloaded these pictures days ago and I was going to wait to post them when I had time to write about them. Well I don't really have the time or energy now... I need to be writing a paper right now... so enjoy these pictures and use your imagination to narrate. 

My Amazing Mother's Day 2009

(although I missed my own two mothers!)















We saw this on our way home from the restaurant... at first the little baby was nestled in his mother's feathers and then he got out and went on a little walk... perfect.

3 comments:

Mom said...

It looks like a great Mother's Day! I love seeing the pictures of everyone, even their tongues!

Beth Cunningham said...

This looks like a PERFECT Mom's day! I love the baby goose picture! They're so much less intimidating when they're little!

You're a good Mom, Corrie! I'm glad you're kids celebrate you so well! It sure looks like you had a blast together!

Lacey said...

I went to Mt. Tabor park and then out to mexican food too! That's so crazy... however, I didn't see a cute little baby goose. I feel left out.