Thursday, October 1, 2009

A Beautiful Family Outing

Earlier this week we went on a little hike in Parkville. It was a beautiful fall day, and we all had a blast!

Getting ready...



I love this picture! I'm very proud of myself for taking it!


I just tell them to smile and then they both do the little head to the side thing :)

A little mommy-son time

Grace took this picture of us... not bad!

Looking back down after he walked up this grassy hill. I want to go back in a few weeks when more trees have changed colors!

2 comments:

Beth Cunningham said...

HIKE! What a blast! It looks so beautiful and you all seem to be having a great time - although I must admit I found myself wondering about the mommy and son time on the bench! But then I remembered spending time with the kids at the kiddy farm there. Justice stopped at every possible place to sit down and insisted that we park for a bit! I thought it was because we were old.

We really do love the pic's. Can't wait to come see you all again!

tabitha jane said...

ugh! your family is SO BEAUTIFUL!!! we miss you!