Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Saying Goodbye


As we plan our trip, pack up our house, we also have to say goodbye to many people that we care about. Earlier this week, I spent a whole day with one of my closest friends. We played, we talked, we ate, we lost a turtle, (its ok the turtle came back) and we ate some more. It was just a great day, and I wanted to share some pictures.

They learned about dirt and worms


We had coffee and scones


My cute little kiddos (above... not the cute blonde one below)

They love this little bed... but Justice was left out eating gapes by himself.







6 comments:

lizhoweth said...

Oh my gosh!! I'm so glad you found my blog! I have been thinking about you a lot lately...wondering what the heck you guys are up to and where you're living. We haven't seen each other in 2 years! That is so sad.

Wow, that's really cool and crazy you're moving to Kansas City! And your kids! Justice was a newborn last I saw him! They are so cute and they both look so much like you. Fun times, well, I hope we can keep up with each other through our blogs!

Megan said...

Awww these babies are so stinkin cute!!! Glad you had a good day together!

tabitha and jon said...

sigh . . . i'm sooooo sad we didn't get to say goodbye!!!

Unknown said...

Wow, Corrie! What a change in environment, huh? Will be praying for God to meet you every step of the way. It will be fun to keep up on your life through your blog.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessie said...

Do we get to say "Yeah" that you are coming here?! Leaving family & friends is so tough but we are looking forward to getting to know you guys better. Let us know how we can help out!