Tuesday, September 23, 2008

One Apartment, Two Steel Boxes


Alright, our apartment is officially empty, and I suppose officially not "ours" anymore. All of our earthly possessions are packed into two "relo-cubes" that will be traveling across the country to this little place called Kansas City, Missouri. It took a lot of work, (did I mention we lived in a third story apartment?), and we are so thankful for all the people that helped us out! I wish I had some pictures of all our furniture and boxes filling the place, because no one thought it would all fit into the cubes. No one that is, except Rob... and he was right! Everything fit perfectly with a little room to spare. Today I am a little soar, but I'm ready to tie up other loose ends and start planning the details of our road trip. 

This is Rob's Grandpa who was so helpful packing everything up!


We were very tired, but we did it!
     

5 comments:

Tristan said...

I hope your move goes well. Are you guys going to have some time to do some sightseeing or will you have to go straight through? I'll keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers :-)

tabitha jane said...

sniffle

Anonymous said...

Okay lady, get to bloggin. I need to know how the trip went! And I need to see pics of this amazing house!

Unknown said...

Such a nice collections of useful and attractive Steel Boxes.You can find here many other storable & decoratable things like Cedar Case, Coffee Table, Treasure Chests, Tack Trunk and many more...

Unknown said...

Wow It was amazing Steel Boxes it is very useful for us.