Sunday, March 29, 2009

Almost April?


I usually wait until I have pictures to post, but I think if I keep waiting for pictures I won't post again for months. This month has flown by... I know I know everyone says that about every month. But seriously lets recap March: Grace turned 4 while my in-laws were in town. I started school that same weekend. I've been taking two intensive classes which sucks up every free moment. I run three times every week. My brother and sister-in-law came and hung out with us for eight days! While they were here we had several days in the 70's. Now I have several inches of snow in my yard. Crazy. 

Next month is going to be just as busy but I'm looking forward to it! I'll finish up my two classes! I have two races I'm doing, one with Rob and one with a friend. Rob's Grandparents will be here for Easter. And hopefully we will be spending many days outside with the kids! 

Also I am hoping that by the end of April Justice will be fully potty trained! Do you understand what that means? I won't have to change any more diapers! After four years of diapers being a part of everyday life I'm very excited to put that season in the past!


2 comments:

Jessie said...

I hope you have more success in the potty training arena. Liam is still claiming "No Underpants" and peed in them several times today to prove us wrong. :{

lacey said...

Hey, this is a random question, but I need your moms number, can you get that to me?? Thanks!! Hope all is well!