Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Weekend


We have had one of the best weeks! Rob's Grandparents (Gram and Pops) came into town the week before Easter and were able stay here while we celebrated Easter. The kids just love them and don't want to leave their sides, and I think Gram and Pops have had a pretty good time with the kids (wink wink). Anyway here are a bunch of pictures of all the fun things we did for Easter...



Justice wanted to do puzzle after puzzle with his Great-Grandpa


Hamming it up as usual!

Notice the yellow die everywhere? Yeah Justice spilled it after the first egg... as I cleaned it up with paper towels, Pops told me to wrap up a few eggs in the soaked towel... and what do you know, we ended up with several yellow eggs!

The little stinker kept closing his eyes... too cute

working so very hard


Getting ready for the egg hunt at church

Seriously, she can't just smile?!?

A little face paint



Petting zoo...

Yeah all of this was at church... they know how to put on a sweet event!



oooo candy



All cute and ready for church


Watching a movie with Pops

Our awesome Easter dinner!!! I was so proud of this... although I could never have done it all without Gram... she is awesome!

On Tuesday Gram and Pops moved their motorhome out of our driveway and up to Smithville Lake. Last night we played in the sun, ate steak, and roasted marshmallows over a fire... I just can't imagine a better week!

3 comments:

David Allen said...

Your kids are just too darn cute!!

Unknown said...

What a fun week! I was thinking of you the other day when Caleb found a worm and picked it up to bring to me. It made me think of our last afternoon together. My kid misses your kids.

Lacey said...

Oops, that comment was from lacey not Seth :)