Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Run


After nine weeks of anticipation and training... WE DID IT! Our four mile Trolley Run was a success! 



Here is our group eating an awesome breakfast after the race... I'm calling us 
"The Officially Unofficial NHCC Running Club" New members always welcome!

The Butler's (thanks for breakfast!)

Jessie and me (How do you look so cute after a race Jess? You kinda suck)

It was such an awesome day! I came home on a post-race high. It felt so good to accomplish a goal, and to add to it, I just finished my first two classes at Avila University! It was a big weekend for me. I was so exited to take this week off, and just sit and be lazy because I had one week off of school, and I just finished my race. The funny thing is, these last few days its just been the opposite. I ran this morning and it felt great! Yesterday I went over to campus and picked out my classes for fall. I just finished these great goals I had set for myself, and now I have new ones already! 

On a total side note... another big goal was completed a few weeks ago... Justice is totally potty trained! He just decided one day and hasn't looked back! YAY!


2 comments:

Jessie said...

It's the sheen of sweat I think and the braids...braids make everyone look cute. ;) Congrats on accomplishing your goals. Can't wait for our next race.

The Loughran's said...

Good job!! I want to get into running after this baby. I wish I didn't hate it so much!