Thursday, June 18, 2009

Camping


A few weekends ago we went camping with a bunch of people from church. It was the first camping trip with both kids, and we had a blast! I'm sure there will be many more trips to come! By the time we got to the lake (only 30 minutes away) Justice was asleep... so we let him sleep and sleep and sleep! Seriously he slept like this for two hours!




While her brother slept, Grace was ready to camp!


Not a bad view!


Finally we woke him up and he was ready to play!


The guys playing "hillbilly golf" or "ladders" I don't know if this is a midwest thing or what, but we've already played it several times this summer.


Campfire time!


This picture is a little fuzzy, but I love how proper Grace looks!


We had a great time, and I think the highlight was seeing all the fireflies! I haven't see them since I was in Europe 10 years ago, and Rob had never seen them! I love it!


3 comments:

lizhoweth said...

I can't believe you were in Europe TEN years ago. Wow, we are getting old.

I've played that game! It's so fun but was introduced to me as "Montana Golf" haha, everyone has their own name for it.

rob. said...

Camping was so fun! I love our family!

Beth Cunningham said...

SO fun to see you guys camping! Brings back such great memories! Recently a sales guy stopped Dad and me in the store to ask if we'd ever tried a Reeses Peanut butter cup on a S'more. Come on! Who hasn't! Ha! Precious memories!