Monday, October 13, 2008

So I Suck at Blogging


We have been in Missouri for almost two weeks and we have been crazy busy... but I haven't posted anything... sorry. I tried posting a blog last night with a bunch of pictures on it and there was an error and I lost all my work. I was too pissed to do it all over again, so I didn't. I did post some pictures of our road trip on myspace. 

This is where I need your help... please tell me there is an easier way to upload pictures on blogspot. The one at a time thing takes forever! And then I can't seem to rearrange them on the blog... anyway let me know and I'll be able to post more exciting things :-)

4 comments:

Tristan said...

When you are doing your post, go to the "add image" area on the toolbar. It will come up that you can browse for the image you want, but above that there is a link that says "add another image". I think you can keep doing that until you get up to 5 images or so. Hope this helps :-)

lizhoweth said...

Don't worry...you'll get it. I know that I was annoyed when I started blogging too. Yeah, you can do 5 at a time and then once you've downloaded the pics and want to put them in order, you pretty much just have to cut and paste it in the box and keep clicking on the "preview" button so that you know you're doing it right. You'll start to get what order they download in but yeah, it's kind of a pain. Good luck!

Nick said...

Ironically, I actually did get your post from yesterday as I use a crafty tool from Google called googlereader. I feel so sneaky.

The Cunninghams said...

Did you see the post with three pics or more? I posted it for a minute with a few pictures but it didn't really make sense because I was working backwards... at one point I had probably 10 pictures but thats when the error happened... anyway it doesn't really matter...