Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Not an exciting blog...


     I was bored today so I took pictures with my computer... I realized that most of the previous pictures have shown the wood paneling.... which is awesome by the way. But really only one little corner of our house has the paneling, it just happens to be the corner our computers face. Anyway, here are a few low quality pics of our living room ready for Christmas.



Rob had to have a train go around our tree so we put Justice's train tracks around it. 


My favorite decorations are our stockings. My mom knitted them for us last year and I LOVE them!



We always have red pillows... but I can pretend they are Christmasy...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love decorating for Christmas! Your tree is pretty and I love the train underneath!

Beth Cunningham said...

I want to flop on to your big puffy couch! Ahhh ... that looks so warm and inviting!

You're a domestic goddess, Corrie! A brilliant one! Incredible! : )