Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hair Chop'n and Potty Train'n


Last night Grace said that she wanted "small hair like Mommy" I normally don't do everything she asks, but since I'm the one that has to wash, brush, and do her hair... I agreed. She stayed up past her bed time and we cut off almost 8 inches of hair! I was afraid I would regret my decision, but she loves her "small hair" and so do I. Rob wasn't home, and when we walked in the door he immediately saw all her hair in the garbage, and I heard "Baaaaaaaaabe, what did you do?" He went in to check on his sleeping baby, and agreed she looked just as cute as always.



We've also been working on potty training, and I can't resist posting a picture of my little boy and his froggy potty. I'm very excited to be done with diapers! I feel like it is one of the last steps in moving from the baby season to the kid season of life. And it is a transition I welcome!




2 comments:

Beth Cunningham said...

I'm tearing up looking at this! Grace looks SO adorable! Her small hair still makes her look like a big girl! And Justice reading on the throne! Hilarious!

Oh my ... these are my favorite kids! You know that - right? 8*)

Love you all!

Anonymous said...

I have so much jealousy for Justice and his potty chair. Caleb has gone on potty chair strike and only goes potty in it right before bed, and he refuses to go #2 in it. I'm so over the massive morning diaper that I am greeted with every morning! Any tips oh wise one?
Oh and Grace looks adorable like always! I love her 'small' hair. hehehe!