Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ahh Politics


   I have been, unfortunately, joining in a few political conversations. I'm sorry I can't help it... I like to talk and I get really frustrated by closed mindedness! ANYWAY I just wanted to say real quickly that I am a political agnostic, "when your head is in the game, but your heart and hope are not." My new church did a great little series on politics and this is what I came away with. You can check it our here if you have a few minutes: http://www.politicallyagnostic.com/ 

That is all, November 5th cannot come soon enough...

3 comments:

lizhoweth said...

I just watched a tad of it...I'll have to watch the rest when I'm not at work but it sounds really interesting. I like the politically agnostic idea. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

How funny you should write that today. I wrote something very similar today. Check it out on my blog.

Beth Cunningham said...

I don't know, Corrie ... I think I more oversized colored negative promotional advertisement just might have swayed me. (tongue burried deeply in cheek!)

What are people going to talk about next month? :)