Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday Morning


Our church has three services, one on Saturday night and two on Sunday. The kids and I have been going on Saturday nights (Rob leads worship at all three), which leaves Sunday mornings a time to relax and have fun. 

This is how we spent this Sunday morning:


I played with my new makeup... its Everyday Minerals makeup, totally natural ingredients and really affordable... seriously look it up because I love it! (I'll explain Grace's look in a minute)


Justice did a puzzle in the sunshine... in a diaper... yes he still wears diapers, he's only 2!


Grace dressed up as a "Police Officer" Yeah... I'm not sure I get it but I'll walk you through it. This Police Officer is sporting a sleeveless sweater dress with fashionable lavender snow mittens, a baby boy's fisherman's hat, and a furry scarf tied around her waist. What? You have never seen a Police Officer look like this?? huh weird, thats what they look like in KCMO...


Oh and these are all her police poses...




Well that was my morning... now I need another cup of coffee...


11 comments:

O'Briens said...

Precious pictures! I am sure there are lots of police people that wear lavender snow mitts :)

Nick said...

Wow, Police Officer. That's pretty incredible. Andrea and I just laughed for about 20 minutes straight(slight exaggeration). We miss you guys and you rock. And justice looks like a little man.

lizhoweth said...

That's awesome! I like the makeup and your haircut. So pretty you are! Do you remember that time at Alex's birthday party (I can't remember her last name, she lived behind stark st theatre) "Greenly"?and we were sitting around in her backyard and we were playing some game and the only boy there was asked to give a kiss on the cheek to the girl at the party who he thought was the prettiest and he came right over to you and kissed your cheek? Haha. I love it! Well, that's it. Just a random memory I wanted to share.

Anonymous said...

Grace is the most fasion foward police officer I have ever seen! Wow! Love the make up! I'll have to check it out. I'm about ready for a change. :)

tabitha jane said...

how cute are you and your kids?

Anonymous said...

OH, I am cracking up so much right now!!! I love Grace's imagination! Oh my goodness. Seriously, I keep going back and looking at her 'poses'. Oh and your EDM make up looks AWESOME!!! I love that stuff so much. It lasts for--EVER too. Miss your hotness, see you soon.

The Cunninghams said...

I know it last for freaking ever. I bought a bunch a year ago and just now I got so more, finally! Thanks for teaching me the ways of Lacey... I'm reaping all the benefits... woo hahaha (that was my evil laugh)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

You have the cutest freaking kids! Bam-Bam should be wearing a loincloth not a diaper!! C'mon! In P-town its the dudes that wear sleeveless sweater dresses...

Beth Cunningham said...

These kiddos just keep getting sweeter! I'm just sitting here grinning ... LOVE these two SO, SO much! (completely unbiased ...)

: )

The Loughran's said...

Oh my gosh! I love the police officer outfit. That is SO cute :)